GNO on Washington Ave.



sarah's 30th bday brunch with the girlies
rob and sarah's 30th dinner @ kim son
Anyhow, I think I'm ready to head back. Especially since I haven't seen Gerald in 2 weeks! After 5 months of being together night and day, I miss him! Gerald, I hope you've been practicing your dancing for our next flashmob lesson...hehe. Check out this video our friend put together of our New Years trip to Lake Tahoe! Loads of fun!
I'm also excited that my friend Erwin will be on the same flight as me to Paris! At least I'll have some company on the 10 hour leg back. Let's just hope we can get seats next to each other. I'm going to spend this last night hanging out with the parents and maybe watch The Fighter, I heard it was a good movie and you know it won't be in Aberdeen until a while so I should take advantage....
Okie dokes! It's been fun friends, I'll see you all in July!
No comments:
Post a Comment