Saturday, 21 May 2011
Hello Blog!
So I've been neglecting this blog lately and not because I'm getting tired of blogging but because, I can't find the time anymore! We've been going 100 mph these days and loving every minute of it. Since the last blog post we've traveled to South Africa for our first Safari experience and toured a bit of Cape Town along the way. My buddy Tim, from Lafayette who now lives in Amsterdam, visited us for a weekend and currently the in-laws are in town. I will definitely blog in more detail about all of the above as soon as I get a chance. Right now, we're just enjoying spending time with the parents and showing them our life in Scotland. The X3 will be getting lots of miles in the next 10 days! Hope everyone is doing well and know that I miss you all very much! Enjoy your weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment