Sunday, 15 January 2012

Lady of Leisure

2012 is underway and I couldn't be more excited! Upon leaving Houston a week ago, we have a group of confirmed visitors so I'm already looking forward to that in June. Hopefully, we can encourage our other friends and family to come visit as well. If you're reading this and want to see a beautiful country, let me know and we can make arrangements =P

Tomorrow will mark my 1 month of not working and so far, so good! I've spent the past week in Aberdeen as a Lady of Leisure and am enjoying every minute of it.  I have a list of projects to work on around the house organizing things. Once that's complete, I hope to start working on some craft projects, start getting fit, and of course, exploring Aberdeen and Scotland.  It's freezing here but we've been getting some good sun during the day so that's been nice. I also hope to catch up on some reading, photography, and do some volunteering; the list is endless!

This past week, we had Paul Anderson and Shona Donaldson perform for us some traditional Scottish music at the AWA meeting. I tried out 2 new restaurants in Aberdeen, Musa and Gurhka Kitchen. Other than that, it was a whole lot of sleeping and Pinterest, my new found love! haha.

Watching the Texans vs. Ravens game right now, and just praying the Texans can pull through! Would be great for the city of Houston. Okay, enough of this, time to finish off the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment