What can I say? I'm in love. I'm in love with everything right now: cooking, crafting, meeting new people, not working, volunteering, photography...the list is endless. When I think I've pretty much found all the things I want to do, something else comes up and it's great.
Recently, I've been pretty involved with the AWA and am meeting new people every day. I love hearing about where people have come from and their experiences. A couple weeks ago, we went to dinner with some friends and at the dinner table alone, we had 5 different ethnicity! Here's a pic with some of the girls:

As we are getting to know people, we're also having to say goodbye. We've been hanging out with a local couple here, and they'll be moving to Houston on Friday. I'm so excited for them to see where we've come from and to share with them some of our favorite things to see and do as they have done with us here. So friends, if you're reading this, I might ask you for some favors in showing them a good time while they are there =)
Speaking of love, Gerald and I spent our ninth Valentines day together. I can't believe I've been with him for a third of my life already. It's amazing and I really couldn't ask for a better partner in life. Here's his cute little Vday card to me. You might have guessed, but somebody has baby fever, and it's not me...haha! We'll get there soon....

I thought I would blog a bit more now that I'm staying at home, but I've actually been quite busy or probably just lazy. I've been on that Pinterest thing pretty often and maybe that's what's taking up all my time, if I'm not out and about. You have to admit though, Pinterest is a time saver; no more searching for thing on your own; just let other people do the work!
I kind of have a routine down with my week now and I'm liking the flow of it. Since I don't have my UK license yet, I've been walking everywhere I go and that equates to about 3 miles a day, which is pretty much my work out. I have yet to join the gym or to go running as I had planned. But I did order a Yoga DVD that I'm going to start doing. I really want to start running but self motivation is not working. I really need a running buddy but have yet to find one.
Anyhow, I guess it's time to make some dinner so I'll say bye for now. Hope everyone is doing well =)

As we are getting to know people, we're also having to say goodbye. We've been hanging out with a local couple here, and they'll be moving to Houston on Friday. I'm so excited for them to see where we've come from and to share with them some of our favorite things to see and do as they have done with us here. So friends, if you're reading this, I might ask you for some favors in showing them a good time while they are there =)
Speaking of love, Gerald and I spent our ninth Valentines day together. I can't believe I've been with him for a third of my life already. It's amazing and I really couldn't ask for a better partner in life. Here's his cute little Vday card to me. You might have guessed, but somebody has baby fever, and it's not me...haha! We'll get there soon....
I thought I would blog a bit more now that I'm staying at home, but I've actually been quite busy or probably just lazy. I've been on that Pinterest thing pretty often and maybe that's what's taking up all my time, if I'm not out and about. You have to admit though, Pinterest is a time saver; no more searching for thing on your own; just let other people do the work!
I kind of have a routine down with my week now and I'm liking the flow of it. Since I don't have my UK license yet, I've been walking everywhere I go and that equates to about 3 miles a day, which is pretty much my work out. I have yet to join the gym or to go running as I had planned. But I did order a Yoga DVD that I'm going to start doing. I really want to start running but self motivation is not working. I really need a running buddy but have yet to find one.
Anyhow, I guess it's time to make some dinner so I'll say bye for now. Hope everyone is doing well =)
No comments:
Post a Comment