Tuesday, 12 February 2013

A Thing of Beauty - Celadons

After 3 months of waiting, I received this today from Baan Celadon...straight from Thailand, via sea.


I didn't want to bother unpacking it since we have no room to put it in the house, but Gerald insisted that I check that everything was there. After 2 hours of ripping up cardboard boxes, pulling out shredded paper, unwrapping bubble wrap, and throwing away bits of styrofoam pieces, I unveiled these beauties =) This picture isn't the greatest but you get the idea...


Too bad, we really have no room to store them. The kitchen will need to have a reorganization day soon. My pretty Celadons are just sitting on the coffee table in the living room being admired at the moment =)

They say when you turn 30, you have to start buying nicer things for yourself; I have 5 months to practice before the real deal...haha!

2 comments:

  1. Practice for those diamond earrings!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I'm sure you'll always be so glad you bought that!

    ReplyDelete