Today I watched Forest Gump for the 20th time while making eggrolls using Mama's recipe. I needed something to keep me entertained while shredding cabbage and carrots. Out of the very few DVD's we have, Forest Gump was the only one I knew I wouldn't get bored watching again. I love Forest! No matter what people said about him or what he went through, he kept on going. My favorite quote of the movie is "Mama said they was my magic shoes. They can take me anywhere." I hope every kid owns a pair of magic shoes.
Anyhow, I made a batch of 50 eggrolls today and they came out pretty delicious! This is my first time actually making eggrolls for myself since I can't just call Mama and tell her "I want eggrolls!" There's going to be a first of many things here in Scotland.
I'm going to leave you with one of the best soundtrack song of all time....The Feather Theme.
i LOVE forrest gump and never get tired of watching it!
ReplyDelete