I started off my trip in NYC to celebrate my sister in law, Geraldine's, last single days. A lot of planning and organization went in to making this trip a special one for Gi and all the girls that attended. Rachelli, Gi's maid of honor, did a great job at making sure we would get the best of NYC, and we totally did. It was 4 nights of non-stop, eating, drinking, dancing, talking, etc. One thing we did lack was sleep! Coming offa 12 hour flight with zero sleep, I don't know how I managed but I did. At the end of the weekend, I was left without a voice, that would last me a good 5 days! It wasn't the best experience, considering I was trying to catch up with everyone, but somehow, someway, I got through that as well! See what the States can do to you when you only visit twice a year.
Anyhow, here's the sweet rundown of our weekend in NYC.
Rock of Ages before the weekend started

What was suppose to be a quiet night turned into a 4 am morning @ Ganesevoort Rooftop Hotel Bar
Gi and the City begins
Attempting to see Chris Brown at the Today's Show Summer Concert Event = Failed (mind you, we had maybe 1 hour of sleep from the night before)

Some girls were crazy and decided they wanted to doa FlyBarre workout class

Lunch at 5 Napkin Burger
Went on a 3 hour Sex and the City Tour of NYC
My favorite was Buddakan - where Big and Carrie had their engagement party
Pretty in purple and pink for a Night out at Marquee
Gossip Gi begins
Alice's Tea House for a Royal Brunch

(i was dazed in between brunch and our night out)
Beauty Bridal Shower

Dinner at Stanton Social - Maker's Mark shake shot
Final night out at Highline Ballroom
Farewell Brunch at David Burke Kitchen
Recovery time...or not!
We hope you had an awesome time Gi and thanks for having us share your last single days with you!
Off to Houston...
No comments:
Post a Comment