Hello July!
I’ve been looking forward to this month since January and really can’t believe it’s already here! I’ve always loved the month of July, not just because it was the month I was born, but there’s just something about it being right in the middle of summer, where everyone seems the happiest, full of energy and ready to have a good time! That’s just about how I’m feeling at the moment. We have lots to look forward to in the coming month and one that we’re super excited about is Gi & Ray Mark’s wedding =) Of course, with a wedding comes a bachelorette party and for Gi, it will be in New York City! I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it =) It will be so wonderful to see friends and family and enjoy some TEXAS time. YEE HAW! See you in 2 weeks!
Happy 4th of July Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment