Anyhow, the weather wasn't the greatest this past week but managed to squeeze a walk in with my friend, Jill, and her sweet dog, Angus, on Monday. We went to Fyvie Castle in Old Meldrum.

Magic Mike came out on Wednesday and we made a girls night of it. First of all, I never knew Channing Tatum use to be a stripper, second of all, where did they find the girl to play the love interest, and lastly, did they really think we'd care about having a story line for the movie? It did however bring back memories of my bachelorette party in Miami. Oh, the fun we had...
I decided to give cake pops another go with my friend Ellen and I still don't know how Bakerella does it! www.bakerella.com Her cake pops are always so cute and perfect. Ours, on the other hand, can never seem to stay on the stick. We did managed to get a handful of good ones in, but that's after throwing a bunch away. One day, we will perfect this. They're still tasty though.
You know Charlotte's dog form Sex and the City? Well, my friend Tanvi has one and he's super A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! It was my first time ever seeing this breed. We had a game night at her house on Friday and I got to play with him a bit; his name is Lucca! I'm still begging Gerald for a dog, but I understand we're not in the best situation to have one at the moment =(
We took Gerald's coworker around Aberdeen for a day so he could see the beautiful Scottish countryside. We went to Gadies for a meal, visited Gairloch distillery and strolled around Pitmedden Gardens. The garden is so pretty!
I still can't believe I considered this a free week with everything going on. Over the next 3 weeks I will be in: Manchester, Blackpool for the British Open, Berlin and London for the Olympics. That's not even including taking our visitors around Scotland! Wish me luck =)







No comments:
Post a Comment