

A week earlier, I was out and about and decided to drop by the butcher in Aberdeen Market to see if they had a proper size brisket, not the rolled Scottish kind, and what do you know...they did! Why I never asked before is beyond me? Anyhow, we bought an 8 lb brisket for the party and Gerald and I were pretty excited. After 2 years in Scotland, we can actually have some good brisket.

In addition to the brisket, Gerald grilled wings, sliders, and sausage, all while the rain was coming down. Thanks GP! Let's just say, we didn't go hungry or thirsty, as friends also brought over some yummy dips and drinks. We played the game of "Ignorance" to get the party going and ended the night with a few rounds of flip cup. I know, we're not in college anymore, but there's just something about birthdays that brings the kid out in you, no matter how old.
Well, that leaves me with one more year to try and accomplish everything on this list:
I believe I'm pretty much there, but there are a few things I could polish up on =) Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, gifts and for those that were here to celebrate with me. You guys are the best! Cheers to the last year in my 20's!
No comments:
Post a Comment