Friday, 29 November 2013

First Thanksgiving in the U.S. of A. {in 3 years}

We made the four hour drive down south to San Diego {Carlsbad, to be exact} to spend Thanksgiving with my cousins, Scott and Jadnnie, and their kids, Sophie {2} and Austin {almost 5}. The drive was pretty easy, but the traffic after LA sucked! We didn't see anything that would cause traffic so it really made no sense. Anyhow, we got here safe and sound and enjoyed a yummy Thanksgiving meal and some fun times with the kids. After eating a late lunch, we watched some football, went down to the beach for a walk and ended up at the playground. We came home, ate some more and then finished the night off with more football! A perfect first Thanksgiving back in the US, minus our family back in Houston. Hopefully, next year:) I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving wherever you were. I know I had a lot to be thankful for this year and looking forward to getting into the holiday spirit now:) 







No comments:

Post a Comment