Saturday, 13 October 2012

Pre-Flight Night

So I decided to host an AWA HH today since we will be gone most of Oct. and I didn't want to disappoint my group. I chose one of my favorite bars in ABZ so was pretty excited, but then came the crazy rain. Supposedly, there was one month's worth of rainfall in the past 24 hours, which made for a pretty crappy day! Therefore, some ppl cancelled, understandable; but some of us went out anyways and made a good, fun night of it. Afterwards, we went out to a belated bday dinner for Ram at Shabaaz, an Indian restaurant, and of course, Gerald got something fried! He is totally missing out...one day, one day...

We are off to the PI tomorrow and I can't wait for some good eats and warm weather. Stay dry and warn everyone:) Adios!



No comments:

Post a Comment