Saturday, 15 June 2013

Baking Love

I've been on quite a good baking streak lately! I think I finally perfected the chocolate salted caramel cupcakes that I first made for Gerald's 31st. I made 2 batches for Gi's showers and everyone loved them.


 For the second shower I decided to bake them in little ketchup containers and it was a hit. Perfect size and super simple because you don't need a cupcake tin!



I've also been making cookies. I saw this recipe {http://www.bakerella.com/chip-chip-hooray} on Bakerella and thought it was super cute so just had to try it. I couldn't find the confetti sprinkles in Aberdeen the first time I made it so used little butterflies instead. 




For Gi's second shower I made it with the proper confetti's and loved it. I brought some back to the 'Deen with me so I can make some here too!


The recipe for the batter is so good and can be used for anything! This week, I made some cookies with Heath Bar toffee bits and chocolate chips for Gerald's coworkers and they tore it up! 


And finally, here are some marshmallow pops we made for Gi's shower as well. It's  not baking but looks like it. So fun and super easy to make! Cake pops are history; just kidding, I still love cake pops. They're just a pain in the arse to make.




Next on my list to bake are mini donuts and cronuts! I can't wait! Happy Baking:)

1 comment: