Tuesday, 11 June 2013

#txfoodtour

I thought it would be fun to share some of my cravings whenever I visit Houston. I have to have my staple Tex-mex, sushi and  Vietnamese. Everything else is extra....I also try to try at least one new restaurant that I haven't been to. G ad I use to do that while living here and lets just say with the Houston restaurant scene booming, we are way behind!!

Here goes...

Tex-mex

Rudy's - Breakfast Taco


Poloma Blanca - San Antonio


Pappasitos




Sushi - Blue Fish 

Ahi tuna tower


Dragon roll



the Blue Fish roll


Vietnamese

Nguyen Ngo 2 - Ribeye Steak Bahn Mi



Pho Ga Daiko - Chicken Pho


New Eats

Hay Merchant - Poutine


Local - awesome crunchy chicken sandwich + posole


Treats - carrot cake cupcakes


Ambrosia - SE Asian tapas

Okay that should get your mouth watering....lets just say...I LOVE FOOD!

Now, back to the land of peas!! Saw this at HEB and it reminded me of the UK! Hehe


 I'll leave you with some cold treats for the Houston heat I'm about to leave behind....

Pinkberry


Nu Cafe


Tealicious


Adios Houston! See you in November!!


1 comment:

  1. OH my god, I am so jealous! I totally have a mental list of foods/restaurants I must eat at when we visit home :-) PS. Since when does Houston have Pinkberry?! How Southern California of them :-)

    ReplyDelete