Day 8 of Blogtember: Discuss ways that blogging or social media has changed you.
I've always been a social person to begin with, so social media has definitely made me even more social, if you can imagine that! I love seeing everyone's pictures, reading about what they are up to, and also sharing my life {mainly pictures} with everyone. Social media has definitely made that super easy. Honestly, I would be lost without it, because after living abroad for three years, I'm not sure how I would keep up with family and friends back home since I'm not much of a phone person, or email person. I do feel like it has made me even less of a phone person because I can just leave a comment on someone's picture, chat with them via Facebook or gmail, or send them a text. With blogs now, I feel like I know someone's life story without ever speaking to them once, which is kind of weird. But at the end of the day, I LOVE IT! because it allows me to still feel connected to everyone without having to be there physically. I can feel like I've celebrated a bachelorette with a friend, attended a family party, have a yummy dinner with someone, or even travelled to a different country via Social media. It has also allowed me to stay in touch with people that I've met over the years, even though they are from a different country. It's become a part of my every day life and I'm not ashamed to say that I'm all over it!




No comments:
Post a Comment