...we enter into peace and tranquility! We had breakfast in the courtyard every morning and enjoyed some wine on the rooftop one of the nights. I loved the modern Moroccan decor and really wished I could have taken everything home with me! It was such a relaxing place to be at the end of each day, after sightseeing and walking around the streets of the medina. The 2 staff that worked there {one morning and night shift} were both super friendly and we really felt at home. We shared the dar with a couple of girls from Hong Kong one of the nights, but the next two nights, we had the place all to ourselves. The residence is owned by the Princess of Asturias so we can now say that we've stayed in a royal residence =)
Our Room - The White Room
View to the lounge area across the ways
Rooftop view
Entrance to Tash and James' room. You'll just have to book a room here when you visit so you can see what it looks like. I loved the doors to their room!







So pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love the design and architecture there. Great photos!
ReplyDelete