Tuesday, 29 October 2013

The Q5

After a week of visiting dealerships, searching online and various phone calls, we finally got a car! I wanted to drive a car I've never driven before so decided to go for the Audi. Little did I know that a white Q5 was so hard to come by. There was one here in Bakersfield but it didn't have the navigation that we wanted. We found one in Beverly Hills for a great price and thought that was the one until we told him if possible we would like to have it shipped but if we need to drive down, then we would. That jerk ended up selling it to someone else that drove down without even letting us know beforehand . Car salesmen, I dislike them. I liked how he was contacting us all week and then when it was finally ready to go, he sold it to someone else! Anyhow, we ended up finding one at CarMax which was a great buying experience. No haggle pricing, paperwork was minimal and we were in and out in an hour. It was actually a luck buy because we went there the week before and they didn't have any Q5's, and none were listed online either. We were looking to do a transfer from somewhere but someone already did it for us and didn't end up buying it. Yay! We were able to drive it home that day!  It's a 2012, black on black, 18000 miles, full panorama sunroof and navigation:) 

Meet The Q5





P.S. The dust and pollen from the trees here are so bad that I doubt I could ever keep this car clean! Oh wells.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the car! Looks nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Look forward to seeing you next weekend in Austin and catching up!

    ReplyDelete