Say Hello! to our new niece, Kylie Pena Cristobal! Gi was due around August 10, 2013 but Kylie decided to come into the world a little early, while her aunt and uncle were vacationing in Portugal. The night before her birth, I had a dream that Gerald and I were already holding her and admiring her beauty. That morning, I woke up and emailed Gi to see what the progress was, and what do you know?? She was heading to the hospital! This is not the first time this has happened to me; seems like I can predict the future or something...haha. Anyhow, we stayed updated with her progress as the night went on and was able to FaceTime with her and the family as they waited for Kylie's arrival. She was welcomed into the world on August 2, 2013 at 6:15 pm. An hour after her birth, Lolo Romeo (lolo means grandpa in filipino) took us to meet our new niece for the first time.

I really wish we could have been there in person, but for now all these pictures will do. I have a feeling FaceTime will be working overtime over the next three months since we won't be able to hold her until then. Congrats again Gi and RayMark, we love our little Kylie! Also, since RayMark is the only child, Gerald and I get to be her FAVORITE {only} Aunt & Uncle! hehe. Really though, she has too many other aunties and uncles that will love her to death so it's going to be a tough competition!
My parents are already telling us "It's your turn next!" Here we go...
Congrats on becoming an aunt! She's such a cutie!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Congrats to the whole family!
ReplyDelete