This guest bath is located in the hallway on the left wing of the house and can be accessed by a door in the hallway or one of the guest bedrooms. We wanted this to be a place where guest can feel at home, yet also feel like that were at a nice hotel! We splurged a little for 2x2 marble hexagon on the floors and I'm so glad we did. It just makes the room and looks so pretty I don't even want to walk on it. ha.
We decided to paint the walls Benjamin Moore's Storm Gray, put subway tiles in the shower/tub {headache}, replace the existing Moen fixtures with Kohler fixtures because they just had nicer styles that we liked {a bit of a headache}, replace the maple color cabinets with darker brown cabinet {semi- headache}, and to tie everything together, get carrara marble countertops for the vanity {another headache}. If you want to know details, just ask because there are a lot! Anyhow, after all the headaches, everything turned out great! There are some things I probably would have changed if it wasn't already too late, but at the end of the day, I'm happy. Lots of lessons learned but I won't bore you with them! Here are the pictures =)
Before
Now all we need are guests to use it =P
Before
After
Now all we need are guests to use it =P





Looks fab! I can only imagine what a headache renovating is..but you make it look so easy:)
ReplyDelete