I wanted to make this bathroom similar to the other with some slight differences. For the floors we replaced the linoleum with a 12x24 charcoal black tile, painted the walls Benjamin Moore's Revere Pewter, replaced Moen fixtures with Kohler ones for the same reason, replace the maple cabinets with dark brown cabinets similar to the other, used the same subway tile for the shower/tub and carrara marble counter tops for the vanity. We removed the glass shower door and decided to just use a shower curtain instead. There was a big bulky cabinet above the toilet that we had removed and so glad we did because it just opens the space up so much! Again, we ran into the same issues as the last bathroom {they were worked on simultaneously} but we overcame all the headaches and now have another great bathroom to treat our guest with!
Again, if you want to know more about the details, just let me know! In the meantime, here are more pictures of the before and after!
Before
After - kind of hard to take good picture b/c of the lighting but you get the idea.
We are taking a wee break from the remodeling for the next couple of weeks, but hope to start on the master bathroom by the end of the month. I can't wait for everything to be completed! It's been a fun process but I'll be happy to really get to organizing and making this house a home for us =)




When can we come visit?:)
ReplyDeleteLoving all your choices in the remodel!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on all the remodeling! I wish we could do the same, but for now I just have to live with it ($). You'll be a pro at customizing your next home with all you've learned:)
ReplyDelete