We left Chiang Mai this morning and had to say goodbye to a wonderful stay at Joy's House. After a day of ceramic shopping, I am now a proud owner of a celadon dining set:) It took some careful decisions and I'm quite excited about it. However, after still paying an arm and a leg for shipping, I won't get it until 3 months:( Oh wells, guess I'll have something to look forward to. We also had some good eats for lunch and afternoon snack! Sushi and Khao Soy.
We ended our last night in Chiang Mai with a home cooked meal by the students at the CSF. After dinner, a few of them stuck around to practice some English with us:) It was fun.
Now we are in the beautiful Krabi beach town, ready to explore James Bond Island and Phi Phi islands. After a days travel, we were welcomed to the Tubkaak resort with an amazing sunset. I swear, the colors kept changing every second, I tried my best to capture the perfect picture, but every one of them seem perfect to me. Enjoy!
Hope everyone in ABZ is staying warm and everyone in Houston is enjoying the cool weather.






No comments:
Post a Comment