As most of you know, I was in Siem Reap in June volunteering with the PLF at Knar School. Our stay here was pretty short but I still wanted to do something for the children, so decided to sponsor a snack for the entire school. Bread is a treat for people in the village so we decided on a Cambodian favorite, French bread with condensed milk.
In addition to providing the snack, I got to visit with the kindergarten class again and catch up with the teachers and Ponheary ad well. I wished I could have stayed longer to talk and hang out with them a bit more, but we were pressed for time in trying to see one of the national parks. I really enjoyed the morning and it was great to see everyone again! Until next time, PLF...I wish you all the best and hope to see you all soon!!


No comments:
Post a Comment